Military Credit with Quadrant Homes
Take advantage of the military credit with Quadrant Homes. How does it feel to be a hero? Someone who puts it on the line every day? You deserve more than just a thank you. They would like to demonstrate how grateful we all are for your dedication and service by offering a $2,500 New Home Showroom credit when you purchase a new Quadrant home.
This exclusive incentive is for active, reserve and retired military personnel. You can learn more about the homebuying process in a casual and convenient setting with Quadrant Homes.They offer free credit counseling, pre-qualification and advice about how to use your BAH (be a hero program).
Now you can focus on doing what you do best - being the hero.
General Requirements & Eligibility:
- A $2,500 showroom credit is available to active or retired military that purchase a Quadrant home as their principal residence, subject to certain conditions and restrictions.
- Any promotion advertised to the general public will apply in addition to this benefit. The value of the promotion will be limited to the amount available in all Quadrant communities.
- Only one benefit credit is available.
- This benefit can not be used in combination with any others being offered.
- Buyer can only purchase a home utilizing this program once in a three year period. Time period will begin on the date of closing.
- Quadrant may discontinue the program at anytime.
- Buyer must have served in a branch of the United States Military and have current military identification.
Redemption of Showroom Coupon:
- At purchase, Buyer must provide a copy of current military identification.
- On execution of the Purchase Agreement, Buyer will be provided a coupon for a $2,500 credit for the Quadrant New Home showroom
$8k + $8k = $16k!
In addition to the Hero Program, now offering all homebuyers a tax credit match. Whether you are a first time buyer getting $8,000 or a second-time buyer only getting $6,500 - we'll give you $8,000!
You get an extra 12 months for the homebuyer tax credit, so you must sign a contract by February, 2011 and close no more than 90 days later. The rule applies to individuals or their spouses who serve on qualified official extended-duty service outside the country for at least 90 days between Jan. 1, 2009 and April 30, 2010.
Give me a call, I LOVE working with Quadrant Homes, they offer such a stress-free experience. I as your Realtor can assist you with anything you may need. Looking to purchase and take advantage of this offer, give m a call.
Live Life, Be Well...Namaste!